Delivery of the Goods
1. The Goods shall be delivered by the courier company chosen by the Seller. Methods, approximate terms, territory of delivery of Goods are specified on the Website in the Delivery and Payment section. The Buyer shall agree upon the estimated period and time of delivery with the operator or consultant of the online store when confirming the Order. A convenient delivery time shall be further negotiated between the Buyer and the representative of the courier company.
2. Upon delivery, the Goods shall be handed over to the Buyer or a third party specified in the Order (the Consignee). If the above persons cannot receive the Goods, the Goods can be handed over to a person who can provide information about the Order, as well as pay the cost of the Order in full. In this case, the Seller’s obligations shall be considered to have been properly fulfilled.
3. The documents stipulated by the effective laws shall be transferred to the Buyer together with the Order
4. Upon delivery of the Goods, the representative of the courier company (courier) is entitled to request to present a document certifying the identity of the Consignee.
5. Title to the Goods shall be transferred to the Buyer upon handing over the Goods following the payment of the full price thereof.
6. The risk of accidental total or partial damage to the Goods shall pass to the Buyer once the Goods are handed over to the Buyer and the Buyer/Consignee signs the documents confirming the delivery thereof. In case of non-delivery of the Goods, the Seller shall reimburse the Buyer for the cost of the Order prepaid by the Buyer and delivery in full after receiving from the courier company the confirmation of the loss of the Goods or their return to the Seller’s warehouse.
7. Delivery cost:
Delivery is free of charge (at the expense of the Seller) in accordance with the conditions specified in the Delivery and Payment section of the VERA online store website.
Please note that tax is payable by the Buyer upon receipt and is calculated according to individual state and local regulations depending on the delivery address.
8. The Seller’s obligation to hand over the Goods to the Buyer shall be considered to have been fulfilled at the time of delivery of the Goods to the Buyer/Consignee or receipt of the Goods at the branches of courier companies.
9. When receiving the Order, the Consignee shall check the integrity of the packaging and, unless there is any visible damage thereto, pay the amount of the Order, taking into account the cost of delivery to the courier (when making a cash payment). The courier is not authorised to give any advice regarding the Goods. All questions should be addressed to the Contact Centre operator. In case of any damage or defects, the Goods may be returned at the request of the Buyer within 14 days from the day of delivery of the Goods to the Buyer.
10. Sales tax shall be applied to your order according to individual state and local regulations depending on the delivery address. The final tax amount will be determined upon arrival of the order in the country of delivery and notified to the buyer.