Please read the following website terms and conditions carefully before using the website.
Terms of Sale
This is a Public Offer to an unlimited number of persons who wish to purchase the Goods in the VERA Online Store (hereinafter the Online Store). The Public Offer establishes the rules and procedure for the sale of the Goods via the Online Store, as well as regulates the relations between the Buyer and the Seller during the sale of Goods via the Online Store and the provision of services in connection therewith.
The Buyer who wishes to purchase the Goods in the Online Store shall read and understand the terms and conditions of this Public Offer and, in case of acceptance hereof, accept the Agreement below. This Agreement is a public contract in accordance with the Civil Code of Ukraine (Article 633, 641) and the Law of Ukraine “On Electronic Commerce” (Article 11).
This Agreement enables the Buyer to purchase the Goods presented in the catalogue of the Online Store for personal needs unrelated to any business activities in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. This Agreement regulates the purchase and sale of Goods in the Online Store, including:
Free choice of the Goods in the Online Store by the Buyer;
Placement of the Order in the Online Store by the Buyer;
Payment of the Order placed in the Online Store by the Buyer;
Processing, delivery and transfer of the Order to the Buyer hereunder.
Terms and Definitions
Website shall mean a collection of information resources posted on the Internet at http://verabeauty.com.
Online Store shall mean a website hosted on the Internet at http://verabeauty.com that presents the Goods are presented and specifies the terms of payment for the Goods and delivery of the Goods to the Buyer.
Website User shall mean the visitor of the Website at http://verabeauty.com.
Buyer shall mean a natural person who is a visitor of the Website that accepts this Agreement, intending to order or purchase the Goods exclusively for personal needs unrelated to any business activities.
Seller shall mean VERA.
Acceptance shall mean actions of the Buyer/User aimed at accepting the terms and conditions of this Public Offer.
Order shall mean a properly executed request of the Buyer for the purchase and delivery to the address indicated by the Buyer of the Goods selected on the Website.
Sale of the Goods via the Online Store shall mean the sale of the Goods by entering into an electronic agreement based on the Buyer learning the description of the Goods offered by the Seller in the catalogue of the Online Store, which precludes the Buyer from directly inspecting the Goods when entering into the Agreement.
Goods shall mean perfumes and cosmetics, accessories, children’s and other products presented for sale on the Seller’s Website.
Offer shall mean information posted on the Website about the specific Goods that can be purchased by the Buyer. The Offer includes the following: information about the Goods, information about the price of the Goods, methods of payment and delivery, as well as other terms and conditions of purchase of the Goods by the Buyer. The terms of the Offer are determined by the Seller. The offer does not constitute a public offer but only provides information about possible ways to purchase the Goods.
Personal Account shall mean a section of the Online Store available to the User after Registration, through which the User manages their account.
Registration shall mean filling out the appropriate form on the Website with the necessary identification data by the Buyer/User, followed by the entry of the Client’s personal data into the Seller’s database.
Status Notification shall mean a message sent by the Seller to the Website User’s e-mail or mobile number that contains information about the status of the Order, Registration, access to the Personal Account, etc. Notifications of this type can be received by the Website User when performing relevant actions (Registration, placing an Order, etc.) and do not require additional consent to the receipt thereof.
Informational Notification shall mean a message sent by the Seller to the Client’s e-mail or mobile number that contains information about special offers, promotions, news of the Seller and other updates.
Hotline (Call Centre) is one of the methods of providing informational support to Buyers/Users. Hotline number is listed in the Contacts section of the Website.
1. The Seller sells the Goods via the Online Store at http://verabeauty.com.
2. By ordering the Goods via the Online Store, the Buyer agrees to the Terms of Sale of the Goods set forth in this Agreement. In case of disagreement therewith, the Buyer should not order the Goods via the Online Store.
3. These Terms of Sale of the Goods, as well as information about the Goods presented on the Website, are a public offer within the meaning of Article 641 of the Civil Code of Ukraine and Article 11 of the Law of Ukraine “On Electronic Commerce”.
4. The Agreement shall enter into force (considered to be concluded) upon receipt by the Seller of the Order duly executed by the Buyer, which shall specify the following:
e-mail, last name, first name, patronymic, contact phone number of the Buyer or the person indicated by the Buyer (the Consignee), the delivery address of the Goods;
name, quantity and price of the Goods;
cost of delivery in accordance with the terms and conditions specified in the Delivery section.
5. The Seller is entitled to unilaterally change the conditions of this Public Offer at any time. These changes shall take effect once the new version is posted on the VERA Online Store Website.
Registration on the Website
1. The Buyer shall register on the Website at http://verabeauty.com.
2. When registering on the Website, the Buyer shall provide reliable and accurate information about themselves and their contact details in order for the Seller to fulfil its obligations to the Buyer and deliver the Goods to the Buyer.
3. The Seller is not liable for failure to fulfil its obligations if the information provided by the Buyer during Registration is inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect.
4. The Buyer shall not disclose their login and password specified during Registration to any third parties. If the Buyer has any suspicions about the security of their login and password or the possibility of the unauthorised use thereof by any third parties, the Buyer shall immediately notify the Seller by sending an electronic notice from the Personal Account or e-mail.
5. The Buyer shall be solely liable for any actions performed on behalf of the Buyer, i.e. using their login and password.
Information about the Goods. Price of the Goods
1. Photos of the Goods presented on the Website may differ slightly from the actual appearance of the Goods. Accompanying descriptions/specifications of the Goods are provided for reference. The Online Store does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the materials about the Goods presented on the Website; only the main specifications of the Goods are indicated. The Buyer can get full information about the Goods by contacting the Contact Centre consultants during working hours by calling the Hotline.
2. The Seller can make changes to the descriptions or photos of the Goods at any time without prior notice. The Online Store shall not be liable for any damages (including, but not limited to, loss of profits or data or business interruptions) arising from the use, inability to use or the results of the use of the Website.
3. To clarify information about the Goods, the Buyer can contact the consultants of the Online Store at the Call Centre (“Hotline”) by phone during the working hours of the Call Centre.
4. The price of the Goods presented on the Website is indicated in UAH including VAT.
5. Information about the Goods posted on the Website at http://verabeauty.com is provided for informational purposes only. The Buyer agrees that the price of the Goods that the Buyer has placed into the Shopping Cart, as well as the range and quantity thereof are relevant only at the time of formation of the Shopping Cart and may change until the confirmation of the Order.
6. The price, taking into account discounts or promotional offers, is indicated in the Shopping Cart when placing the Order. By clicking the Place the Order button, the Buyer agrees to purchase the Goods at the price specified in the Shopping Cart.
7. The prices of the Goods on the Website can be changed unilaterally by the Seller.
8. The Seller is entitled to provide discounts on the Goods, hold promotions and set special prices for the Goods. The types of discounts, the order and terms of their calculation are indicated on the Website in the Promotions section and may be changed by the Seller unilaterally.
9. If the prices of the Goods ordered by the Buyer are indicated incorrectly, the Seller shall notify the Buyer thereof to confirm the Order at the corrected price or cancel the Order. If the Buyer cannot be contacted, this Order shall be considered cancelled. If the Order has been paid, the Seller shall refund the amount paid for the Order to the Buyer’s payment card.
1. The Buyer shall place the Order independently by freely choosing the desired item, moving it to the Shopping Cart section and confirming the choice by pressing the Place the Order button or by calling the Hotline. After placing the Order, the Buyer will be sent a notice confirming the Order to the contacts specified when placing the Order (e-mail and/or mobile phone) or indicating the expected date of arrival of the Goods if they are out of stock. When placing an Order by phone, the notice shall be given using a telephone or sending a message to the mobile phone.
2. If the Goods ordered by the Buyer are out of the Seller’s stock, the latter is entitled to cancel the Buyer’s Order by notifying the Buyer thereof by a call from the Online Store consultant, by e-mail or by sending a message to the mobile phone. In case of cancellation of the prepaid Order, the Seller shall refund the cost of the Goods to the Buyer’s payment card.
3. By placing an Order, the Buyer confirms their agreement with the terms and conditions of this Public Offer and consents to the processing of their personal data. The Buyer confirms that they have read and fully understand the Delivery and Payment section of the Website and agree therewith. The Seller reserves the right to change the delivery date of the Order with the subsequent notification of the Buyer.
4. The Buyer bears the risk of adverse consequences for providing false information, which resulted in the inability of the Seller to properly fulfil its obligations to the Buyer.
5. To confirm the Order, the Buyer may be contacted by a consultant of the Online Store, who will specify the details of the Order and agree on the date and time of delivery. Order confirmation can be done without a consultant’s call, by e-mail or a message to the mobile phone.
6. The Seller is entitled to refuse to deliver the Order to the Buyer if the data specified by the Buyer at the time of placing the Order are incomplete or cause suspicion of their inauthenticity. In case of cancellation of the prepaid Order, the Seller shall refund the cost of the Goods to the Buyer’s payment card.
7. If any ordered Goods are unavailable, the Buyer is entitled to replace the unavailable item with another item or cancel the Order by calling the Hotline.
8. The Buyer is entitled to cancel the Order by calling the Hotline.
Delivery of the Goods
1. The Goods shall be delivered by the courier company chosen by the Seller. Methods, approximate terms, territory of delivery of Goods are specified on the Website in the Delivery and Payment section. The Buyer shall agree upon the estimated period and time of delivery with the operator or consultant of the online store when confirming the Order. A convenient delivery time shall be further negotiated between the Buyer and the representative of the courier company.
2. Upon delivery, the Goods shall be handed over to the Buyer or a third party specified in the Order (the Consignee). If the above persons cannot receive the Goods, the Goods can be handed over to a person who can provide information about the Order, as well as pay the cost of the Order in full. In this case, the Seller’s obligations shall be considered to have been properly fulfilled.
3. The documents stipulated by the effective laws shall be transferred to the Buyer together with the Order.
4. Upon delivery of the Goods, the representative of the courier company (courier) is entitled to request to present a document certifying the identity of the Consignee.
5. Title to the Goods shall be transferred to the Buyer upon handing over the Goods following the payment of the full price thereof.
6. The risk of accidental total or partial damage to the Goods shall pass to the Buyer once the Goods are handed over to the Buyer and the Buyer/Consignee signs the documents confirming the delivery thereof. In case of non-delivery of the Goods, the Seller shall reimburse the Buyer for the cost of the Order prepaid by the Buyer and delivery in full after receiving from the courier company the confirmation of the loss of the Goods or their return to the Seller’s warehouse.
7. Delivery cost:
Delivery is free of charge (at the expense of the Seller) in accordance with the conditions specified in the Delivery and Payment section of the VERA online store website.
Under general terms and conditions, the cost of delivery shall be paid by the Buyer in accordance with the tariffs of the courier company chosen by the Buyer.
8. The Seller’s obligation to hand over the Goods to the Buyer shall be considered to have been fulfilled at the time of delivery of the Goods to the Buyer/Consignee or receipt of the Goods at the branches of courier companies.
9. When receiving the Order, the Consignee shall check the integrity of the packaging and, unless there is any visible damage thereto, pay the amount of the Order, taking into account the cost of delivery to the courier (when making a cash payment). The courier is not authorised to give any advice regarding the Goods. All questions should be addressed to the Contact Centre operator. In case of any damage or defects, the Goods may be returned at the request of the Buyer within 14 days from the day of delivery of the Goods to the Buyer.
10. Sales tax shall be applied to your order according to individual state and local regulations depending on the delivery address. An estimated amount of tax shall be added to your order at checkout, and exact amounts shall be calculated automatically upon delivery of your order based on the zip code of the shipping address. The final tax amount shall be equal to or less than the estimated sales tax and shall be specified in the completed invoice.
Payment for the Goods
1. The Buyer can pay for the Order in one of the following ways:
The Buyer can pay the Order in cash to the courier or at the branch of the courier company.
When placing an Order, the Buyer can pay using a Visa or Mastercard payment card on the Website.
Gift certificates purchased from VERA or received through the store’s promotions are accepted for payment in the Online Store.
Rules for using gift certificates
1. Customers are entitled to purchase gift certificates at http://verabeauty.com. Customers may also receive a gift certificate during VERA’s marketing events.
2. The face value of gift certificates depends on the terms and conditions of a given promotion or the value of the certificate.
3. The validity period of gift certificates is indicated on the back of the certificate.
4. The gift certificate can be used only when placing a new Order. A gift certificate cannot be used for an already placed Order.
5. The certificate number shall be entered in the appropriate field when placing an order.
6. When using gift certificates, the cost of the Order (amount in the Shopping Cart) shall be less than or equal to the value of the gift certificate. If the cost of the Order exceeds the amount of the gift certificate, the Client can make an additional payment independently (cashless or in cash upon delivery). If the cost of the Order is less than the face value of the gift certificate, the difference shall not be returned to the client, and the certificate cannot be used again.
7. If the Customer cancels the Order or returns the Goods, the validity of the gift certificate shall be renewed for the established term of its validity. In case of a partial return of the Order (one of several items), the gift certificate shall be considered to be used.
Return of the Goods and refunds
1. The Buyer agrees that the Goods purchased by the Buyer are not subject to exchange and return in the following cases:
1.1. More than 14 calendar days have passed since the purchase of the Goods;
1.2. 14 calendar days have not passed since the purchase of the Goods, but the Goods have been in use, the integrity of the packaging and/or completeness has been violated, there are no tags/price tags, etc.
2. Return of the proper quality Goods According to Article 9 of the Law of Ukraine “On the Protection of Consumer Rights”, Appendix No. 3 to the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated 19 March 1994, the following Goods of appropriate quality are not subject to exchange (return):
perfumery and cosmetics;
hairbrushes, combs and massage brushes;
goods in aerosol packaging;
baby products (diapers, pacifiers, feeding bottles, etc.);
manicure, pedicure tools (scissors, files, etc.).
3. Return of the inadequate quality Goods Inadequate quality Goods shall mean the Goods that have defects. A defect of the Goods shall mean non-compliance of the Goods with the laws and regulations, contractual terms or the requirements set for the Goods. The Goods received shall correspond to the description on the Website. Differences in design or design elements from the description provided on the Website do not constitute inadequate quality.
4. If the Buyer received Goods of inadequate quality, the Buyer is entitled to invoke Article 8 of the Law of Ukraine “On the Protection of Consumer Rights” to request to exchange the Goods for the Goods of the appropriate quality or to request the termination of the agreement and the refund of the amount paid for the Goods.
5. The request (application) for the refund of the amount paid for the Goods of inadequate quality is subject to satisfaction in accordance with the law, starting from the date of the request. Refunds shall be made by returning the amount paid for the Goods to the Buyer’s payment card specified in the refund request.
1. A cookie is a small piece of information that is sent to the browser and stored on the computer’s hard drive.
3. To block the reception of new cookies, you can use the Help shortcut on the panel of most browsers. Cookies allow the user to fully use all the features of the Website, so we recommend leaving them enabled.
Confidentiality, use of personal data and their transfer to third parties
1. By accepting the Public Offer, the Buyer consents to the collection and processing of their personal data in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the Protection of Personal Data”. The Buyer’s personal data are processed in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the Protection of Personal Data”.
2. Purpose of personal data processing. The data provided by the Buyer when registering or placing an Order through the Website shall be used to process Orders for the purchase of the Goods; receive information about the Order; send advertising offers, information about promotions, raffles, special offers or any other information about the activities of the Seller or its partners for other commercial purposes by telecommunications means (e-mail, mobile phone).
3. The Seller guarantees the confidentiality and protection of the personal data of Buyers.
4. The Buyer grants the Seller their consent to process the personal data of the Buyer, including entering the personal data in the database (without additional notification), indefinite data storage, their accumulation, update, change (if necessary). The Seller shall ensure the protection of data from unauthorised access by any third parties, refrain from distributing or transferring data to any third parties (except for the transfer of data to commercial partners, persons authorised by the Seller to directly process data for the specified purposes, including mobile operators, postal or courier delivery services, contact centres, advertising agencies, as well as at the request of competent state authorities in accordance with the procedure established by law).
1. Newsletters and informational messages will be sent to the e-mail addresses of Buyers who purchased the Goods in the VERA Online Store and/or participated in promotions and/or other marketing activities (contests, prize/gift draws, etc.). The basis for receiving newsletters and/or informational messages is the Buyer’s consent to the newsletters given by specifying the e-mail address and/or mobile phone number, which the Buyer themselves indicated in the relevant questionnaire or when placing the Order in the VERA Online Store, or in case of self-subscription to receive newsletters and informational messages on the Website.
2. The Buyer can unsubscribe from receiving the newsletter at any time through the corresponding function in the body of the newsletter (by using the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter).
1. The Seller is liable for direct losses or damages caused by violations of their obligations hereunder. In no event shall Seller’s aggregate liability hereunder exceed the price of the Goods purchased by Buyer on the Website.
2. To the greatest extent permitted by law, the Buyer also undertakes not to seek any compensation from the Seller, its service providers, distributors, managers or directors in any form, including but not limited to:
(i) losses and damages caused through no fault of the Seller;
(ii) consequential damages and losses;
(iii) damages arising out of or resulting from the use or inability to use the website, services, content, any linked websites, or in connection with any malfunction, delay in operation and transmission, interruption, error, omission, virus or failure of the Website;
(iv) damages that the Seller may incur, including, without limitation, as a result of:
(a) failure of the Buyer to protect their account data,
(b) any changes the Seller may make to the Website, services and content;
(c) the Seller’s failure to perform any of its obligations hereunder if the failure is caused by force majeure or an event beyond our reasonable control.
3. The Buyer is solely liable for evaluating the information and content obtained through the Website. By using the Website, the Buyer assumes any risks associated with the relevant use and assumes full liability for any failure in use, loss of data and costs associated with all necessary services and maintenance of hardware and/or software.
1. The Online Store and the services provided may be temporarily partially or completely unavailable due to preventive or other works, or for any other technical reason. The Seller’s technical experts may, from time to time, carry out necessary preventive or other work with or without prior notice to the Buyers.
2. In case of any questions or complaints, the Buyer may contact the Seller by sending a letter by e-mail or by calling the Hotline. The Parties shall try to resolve any disputes that arise through negotiations.
3. Should any provision hereof be declared invalid by the court, the rest of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect.